Attention Valued Patients: We are reopening Tuesday, August 18th! We are so excited to be back in office and can't wait to see you there!
Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented new procedures in order to keep our staff and patients safe:
- All patients and staff are required to wear a mask in our office at all times.
- All patients must call our office and schedule an appointment to order glasses from our optical.
- Staff has been trained on new cleaning procedures involving all frequently touched surfaces. All equipment and eyewear will be sanitized immediately following a single use.
Please be aware that our office is running a bit slower due to our thorough cleaning procedures. We greatly appreciate your patience as well as adherence to our new policies. We are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our valued patients and staff. Please call our office with any questions and thank you for being a part of Eye Appeal.
Welcome to Eye Appeal, LLC
We’re proud to offer comprehensive eye care services and eyewear for the whole family. Our staff looks forward to helping you with all of your eye health needs. We will take the time to answer all of your questions and ensure you understand all of your options.
In everything we do, we make it our mission to provide our friends, neighbors, and the surrounding community with quality eye care and optometric expertise in a setting that is friendly and organized. We are always looking for ways to improve as a practice, too, so you if you have any suggestions or comments, we’d love to hear from you!
Call us today or visit our appointment request page to find a time that is convenient for you to see us.
Eye Care Services in Seabrook
Whether you are a new or existing patient, Dr. Derrick Chung and our skilled opticians provide:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings and help picking eyeglass frames and features
- Eye disease diagnosis and treatment including help for cataracts, glaucoma, and diabetic eye disease
- Eye emergencies and foreign object removal
- Low vision care and services for visually impaired
We have been going to Eye Appeal for Years and we would never change.